Monday, January 12, 2009

Crawling By

I think I may have used my entire family's weight in tissues. Yeah, so laugh all you want ...

BUT ITS TRUE.

Thankfully the faucet, I mean my nose, has finally opted to QUIT IT ALREADY. And before you go suggesting the Afrin nasal spray (glares at JennyJ) instead of having the drying effect I was going for, it went the complete opposite.

No sense in reliving it. It's ovAH now.

Yeah ... so ...

Work is incredibly slow right now, it's that time of year. Compound that by the lack of any phone ringing or mail coming in or anything of any significance happening and you have my day.

DAY! Not week. Day. Monday.

There's only so much news I can read or stories I can listen to before I loose my mind. I'm all about the busy, doing stuff, deadlines, etc. and I am not about idle time (unless I'm blogging or painting my nails is an option).

In a nutshell ... it's going to be a long week.

2 comments:

jenny said...

I don't use Afrin...it's something else.

did you end up trying it? or did you recover before you needed to resort to drastic nose spray measures?

plez, let me know. :)

Sassy said...

Yeah, it's gonna be a long week for me too.

It's only Tuesday?!

Ugh.