Taken this week from Sunday Stealing ~
1. Name a TV show series in which you have seen every episode at least twice: That would be Seinfeld. Except I have seen every episode probably six or seven times.
2. Name a show you can't miss: I really enjoy watching Ellen but the whole work thing gets in the way of that. Lately I've been enjoying "My Name is Earl" on Monday nights.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show: Robert Downey Jr., he's my favorite bad boy.
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show: Johnny Depp. Sorry America, I cannot stand him.
5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from: At the risk of repeating myself, Seinfeld wins this one again. My quote is .... (and my kids hate it when I quote this) "When I was a girl, I had a pony. My sister had a pony. My brother had a pony. We all had pony's."
6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys: The Girls Next Door. I cannot explain my fascination with Hue and his blonde's but I could watch that show all day long. Everyone in my house hates it and there is much eye rolling if I am watching it.
7. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song: Remember "The Greatest American Hero"? I can sing the whole song, my husband can too, so I now feel less freaky about it.
8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch: I used to tell everyone to watch the show that was on MTV, "Fear" but lately it's been the HBO series, Deadwood, Carnivale or Big Love.
9. Name a TV series you own: Six Feet Under, Tru Calling, Dead Like Me and Big Love.
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television: Will Smith. He amazes me.
11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series? I am a big Spongebob Fan. My favorite episode is when Squidward moves away to a community of other squids and they all do the same thing he does, every day and he hates it.
12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven't gotten around to yet: That would be Lost. I have two seasons waiting for me but haven't gotten to it yet.
13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad? Yes, Desperate Housewives, I lost interest in it completely.
14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times: Not that I can think of.
15. What do you eat when you watch TV? Anything snacky.
16. How often do you watch TV? I watch at least a couple hours of it every day.
17. What's the last TV show you watched? Family Guy.
18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV? I watch alot of the shows on MTV, VH-1 and Tru TV.
19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with? That would be ... a soap opera ... when I was thirteen ... General Hospital.
20. What TV show do you wish you never watched? Thankfully there is always the "click" option, so I have no regrets.
21. What's the weirdest show you enjoyed? Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe.
22. What TV show scared you the most? Hauntings. It's just creepy.
23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched? America's Funniest Video's wins it for me, Hands Down. Some of those shows you laugh through the entire show.