1. What is a nickname a former (or present) lover gave you? We call each other "babe".
2. How do you style your hair? If you just would say "cut" what style is it? My hair is cut in long layers but I prefer to wear it in the a ponytail so it isn't in my face.
3. What's your least favorite Christmas song? Instrumentals, Zzzzzzzzz.
4. How many colors are you wearing now? Purple, black and white. Three.
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Both. Depends entirely on the situation and my mood.
6. What was the last book you read? The Third Circle by Amanda Quick.
7. What's one piece of fiction that changed your life? Fiction? Ok, "It" by Stephen King. I am now terrified of clowns.
8. If you are attracted to someone who is already in a relationship (or married), what might do you do? I'm not, but I would leave it alone, no one has the right to break up a relationship (unless they are twelve)
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently? There are a few things that I can't write about here but mostly, the death of my friend's son. It pretty much sucks.
10. What's your favorite dessert? Cheesecake.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Fifteen minutes, this includes the shower portion. My man? Takes WAY longer.
12. Name one website that you visit daily. There are six blogs that I visit daily but really no websites. Why do you read it? I read the blogs because I am interested in the people who write them (um duh!).
13. What was your last job before either you are at home or at another job?? I have been a secretary for my entire career. They all pretty much sucked until this job.
14. Do you like to clean? I LOVE IT!
15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head? Dominic the Donkey. HELP ME!
16. What's the last movie you saw? The Escape Clause on DVD, it was funny.
17. Pirates or Ninjas? Pirates (but not of the Caribbean, I am NOT a Johnny Depp fan)
18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday? Clean the litter box.
19. Best time of your life? Here and now. I love my kids!
20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year? Watching them all grow up. I don't want to miss a thing.