Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ignoring The Obvious

Ever have a time in your life where you really should be focusing on the issue that is right in front of you but you spend lots and lots of time,

say over a weekend,

Paying no attention to it, like AT ALL?

Yeah, that's me. Referring to the previous post. Its in the back of mind and every once in a while I will take it out, work on it for a little, then put it right back.

Yeah, I'm not sure what to do. Big surprise there eh?

Moving on. High on my list of things TO DO this weekend (aside from the matter at hand) was WORK. I had hoped to sit down today and finish up I think the longest set of minutes I have had ever.

I didn't even try.

Instead I made cookies instead. I did laundry. I did some shopping. I watched is snow. The rest is a blur that I'm guessing involved cleaning and/or straightening. I'm sure there was some baby wrangling mixed in too.

None of it involved working. I'm okay with that.

I'm off now, to put the finishing touches on some boxes that need to go out this week. I have a few that will be going next week too.

And a Christmas Card picture, which at this point, might be of the dog because she is the most willing participant I've got.

Chew toy anyone?

1 comment:

Sassy said...

LOL

Well, having a picture of the dog is better than no picture at all.

Right? :p