1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly wrapping paper with a gift bag thrown in.
2. Real tree or Artificial? For years, real tree. Since baby #3, totally fake. The older two don't like it, but me? I love that there are no lights to mess with.
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Varies from a few days after Christmas to right before New Year's Eve.
5. Do you like eggnog? I think it's gross.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A lighted dollhouse from the Sear's Catalog.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad. What do you get a physicist?
8. Easiest person to buy for? Me!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I have three. I put a different one out each year WITH baby Jesus. (because who can remember to put him out on Christmas eve, not me)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Umm ... email Christmas Cards seems wrong. Mail please.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? One year my mother got me these mirrors that had planters in them with fake flowers. She buys me a weird gift every year. (quit laughing)
12. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey. We make one every year. I love it.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Don't hate me, but I shop throughout the year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Who hasn't?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate. It's very versatile.
16. Lights on the tree? Ahhhh yes.
17. Favorite Christmas song? The Twelve Pains of Christmas.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home. It's nice.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? How about a bow?
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Definitely open a gift or two on Christmas Eve.