Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Two Days Before Halloween

The party countdown is on. Today we did some straightening and put ALOT of baby toys away. Clearing the living room for the "tourneys". Once we were done, there was anime watching compliments of YouTube.


Here is where I try to take a picture of my girls. (note "try")



This is cute, but I want more. Let me take your picture baby.




No she says.



Please I say.



Ok but I won't smile.



Now. Stop. Pwease. (her words)



I love these frogs. Compliments of Hallmark for the bargain price of $3.



Here is the Elmo costume the baby won't be wearing. She shakes every time I suggest it.



I love these pumpkins. They were the centerpieces at our Halloween Wedding reception. (we eloped so the party was two months after we were married AND we still got gifts.)



He just looks AWESOME sitting on the back of my reading chair.

2 comments:

Sassy said...

I'm with the baby, I don't like pictures either.

I love the pumpkin centerpieces, they are too cool!

Happy Thursday, almost Friday! And just in case...

HAPPY HOLLOWEEN! MWAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls, Mig!!

I also like that devil looking thing