Monday, September 22, 2008

Where Does It Go?

I was going to write about how, you know, it's MONDAY and all. Another crappy week crammed full of stuff and no breathing room for me.

But I'm not.

I was going to write about this joke of a haircut I got last week, which has made my hair UNRULY today and I'm already annoyed.

But I'm not.

Then I thought about writing about my parents and how my Mom is now obsessed with moving to my Town. Which I really would like but that just opens up a different can of worms.

But I'm not.

Instead, I will say that the baby's birthday party was a huge success and everyone (including me & the baby) had a wonderful time.

And.

I will post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I CAME FOR PICTURES.


Geesh.

I thought this was all about me.

Sassy said...

Happy Birthday to the baby! I can't believe she's already two years old...