Friday, September 19, 2008

Loose Ends

I had today off. Tomorrow is the baby's 2nd Birthday. I wasn't going to have a party but in a weak moment I relented. Inviting the family and a few friends.

What the heck was I thinking? Like I don't have enough chaos in my life. Invite more, why don't I? Heh.

I spent the day, cleaning and organizing and tossing, mucho - junko. The end result is EXHAUSTION. However, the cake is made, the pasta is read for the pasta salad, the cold cut platter is done, I just need to get the crock pot going in the AM and it'll be fine.

A good time for everyone.

Now, I have exactly one hour before picking up the little one and my plan is to spend it doing nothing!

Even if it kills me.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to the Baby!! Happy Birthday to the Baby!!!

Happy Birthday (I wish I were there)
Happy Birthday to the Baby!!!