Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Challenge

It's Sunday night and do you know what that means? No ... not work tomorrow. It means ... I've only got five days until my book group meets. F~I~V~E days.

You are probably wondering why ... well ... it isn't because I'm lazy. But HELLO ...I haven't even started yet!!!

I think I can do it. If I can squeeze out 20 minutes intervals, several times a day ... and three times on Friday. I can PROBABLY get it read this week. So ... in addition to my crazy-busy-scheduled, I'm going to read 326 pages of this book. I'm not insane I swear.

I hear it's excellent and there is much LOVE for it. I certainly hope so ... I start now.

Oh and ... don't worry, I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

jenny said...

You should totally be able to finish...once I started it I never really wanted to put it down.