Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What Doesn't Work Yesterday, Works Today

So. I am still in a good mood. In spite of the endless issues that I was presented with upon my return to work. Some as simple as ordering more creamora for coffee and other as complicated as getting the wrong training manuals for a crucial deadline next week.

I'm hoping it all works out. Granted it's only Tuesday. Today will be easily a 10+ hour work day between my regular job and my night job. I'm trying not to think about the long day ahead.

Onto the pictures ...


I tried six ways to Sunday to get pictures to post last night. I kept getting the same "internal error" message. I tried rebooting, I looked at some back end type areas trying to find the solution. I finally gave up and went to bed. This morning? When I have no more than five minutes to write something quick? Works fine.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Have no fear, we're a captive audience and we'll wait patiently for more pics!! Hopefully work things iron out smoothly (and quickly) and catching up isn't too painful.

Anonymous said...

That's Murphy's Law...

When you need it the most, it always craps out.

Hope your day goes by fast!