Monday, August 18, 2008

Seriously ...

Here we are, poised for another week of chaos. Joy. This morning has already held a ball busting workout (hey I survived, that's saying something) and now I'm off to get ready for work.

This week holds the usual. Some grocery shopping, some obsessing, lots of work, extra work on top of the extra work, probably more obsessing with a mix of errands.

Sounds like fun doesn't it?

Well at least it doesn't include having a house guest, so I. will. take. it.

In other news and for those of you who are interested in this update, the guy? That was trying to collect state benefits, the one where I thought we presented a good case in our favor? He ended up winning and gets his money. So yeah, that was worth getting gussied up and putting blisters on my feet.

Except. Not.

And the compliance stuff I'm dealing with that should be finished? Isn't. I did a final submission last week with one outstanding item and I'm waiting to hear back. That will be at some point this week and it won't be pretty.

Can't. Wait.

Otherwise, I'm doing just fine. Which is good. I'm not even thinking of the other shoe falling. Heh.

No comments: