Friday, August 8, 2008

Pump Up The Jam

Remember that lame song? ME TOO! I don't miss it either. It just popped into my head as I was logging in here.

Hey?

I am SO GLAD ITS FRIDAY!!!!!

The week after vacation is brutal. BRUTAL I tell ya. I'm just now getting a handle on all the paperwork that accumulated from last week. I've got work to do this weekend ...

And ...

As an added bonus? My mother-in-law is coming to stay for the week. Hello SUCKAGE. Ok, I don't really mean that but it's going to be a week of hanging out, chatting, cooking dinner with an extra plate and hoping her grandkids don't say anything too, oh I don't know, OFF THE WALL.

Because there is painting going on in my daughter's room. THAT RIGHT! Painting. As in the final coat is on the ceiling and I just picked up three gallons of wall paint yesterday so the painting? CAN CONTINUE. Big shout out to my man for taking off this project for me. I will be doing the trim paint, which after much discussion about drips and such, I think I'm good to go. I am setting up my son's room for my mother-in-law to sleep in. SCARY, I know. It's so smelly in there but once I get done with it? Sparkling clean. Heh.

I have a couple of days off next week to hang with her so she can smooch her preshush grand-baby.

I'm sure it will be fun, it's just OH SO HARD having a house guest for an entire week.

At any rate ...

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

No comments: