Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Five Day Recap

Ok, you all know you've been DYING to see my wonderful photography. So join me. Will you? the first picture if the view. It was positively beautiful.

Always swimming. Here are all three of my children. Note, those snorkel masks? Didn't come home with us, so who ever ended up with them and my son's bathing suit, made out.



Here are my girls.




The view from our bed.




This is a game. I SWEAR. There is a fork on the end and you are suppose to use your head to stack these little glasses in a pyramid. There might be a picture of me in these styling glasses but you readers? Won't see it. EVAH.



I have lots of reunion photos but I picked this one because my MOM is in it. Everyone celebrating a birthday was gathered. She's in the yellow shirt. (ok, I suck at pictures, I know, it doesn't help that she's got a bad retro do AND the sun in her eyes make the evil look, I THINK)



There was paddle boating.




The day I went with my son? It was FOG city.



Did I mention the fog?


My paddle boat partner did the steering and directed me to either speed up, slow down or paddle backward. He took total control of the experience. My favorite part of the entire vacation? Spending those 30 minutes with him. Truly.



Our last day there, I was playing on the slide with the baby.



She tells me, not to take her picture. I don't listen.



Here she is telling me, in case I forgot to NOT take her picture.



Ok, now she's mad I keep taking her picture. Whoops.




Yes, I am THAT good at taking pictures. I have no idea what I was going for here.





The princess.



And last, but not least, the Gift Shop loot!

2 comments:

Sassy said...

What a beautiful place you stayed at!

I happen to love your picture taking..they are nice AND funny!

lol

Amy said...

A collection of photos like this tells the WHOLE story (or, well, most of it!) it's great to capture all the moments, not just the scenic ones!

What a wonderful time and great memories!