Monday, July 28, 2008

You Are Here

We made it. Here we are on vacation. It took three hours to get here. The view is gorgeous. I will dig out my camera today and take some pictures.

I am loving that it is 8:22 AM and I am not at work.

I am hating the fact that my parents (in the next room to us) seem so old and frail.

I am loving that I suggested bringing the Wii. It was easy to set up and we are using it on a 52" screen TV.

I am hating the fact that the shower only seems to have scalding hot water.

I am loving the crisp bug free air.

I am hating that for the maid service, we have to put away a GPS, Wii, Games, Remotes and two computers.

Ok, I'm not complaining, this is vacation and all. Now where is my cell phone?

4 comments:

Holly said...

OK, I WANT to be where you are!! LOL! Looks awesome, have a great week!
**huggles**

Anonymous said...

lol..girl, put away that cell phone too!

Enjoy the vacation!!

Amy said...

Sounds like a perfect vacation for all of you, and the more old and frail our parents get, the more important it is to seize these moments with both hands held tightly.

Oh, and scalding water is wayyyy better than freezing. 'just sayin.

Enjoy!

Sassy said...

I need a vacation