Thursday, July 17, 2008

We All Need A Little Tenderness


Because I need a little pick-me-up (more like an air balloon this week) here are five things that I am loving today:
1. My man and his band are playing a free concert on the common, tonight, and if last week is any indication of the crowd, he will be playing for 175+ people. No pressure honey!
2. Hummus, feta cheese and cucumbers. Served with tortilla chips. I cannot get enough of this stuff and make small servings to eat, all. by. myself.
3. My youngest. She is starting to speak clearly and while I get tired of "want more mommy" mantra, I am loving the "your cute" and "tank ewes".
4. Getting my oldest daughters room ready for painting. Everything is moved out, the floor is completely covered and taped. Paint Sprayer Please.
5. That tomorrow, is Friday.

3 comments:

Sassy said...

Aww that is such a cute picture the baby.

Wish I could go to the concert with you! And yeah, tomorrow is Friday..finally. yay!

Amy said...

I wish I had been there, truly truly truly. And without trying to freak you out, has the babe just turned that corner from baby into cute little girl or what? Wow. She just looks so much older!!!

Can't wait to hear how your man did tonight!!

Holly said...

Oh my GOODNESS is she ever getting big! And what a CUTIE she is!!