Sunday, June 29, 2008

A WTF Message

We went out to dinner tonight. We left at 4:30 PM. My neighbor called at 4:35 PM and left the following message:

"Hi, this is Mrs. WidowedNextDoorNeighbor, the one who, last year, said she would merely trim our bushes that were hanging on her garage, but had them hacked down to little nubs.

I am calling because there is an issue on my back property line and it needs to be addressed IMMEDIATELY. Please call me back at 555-555-5555."

I went out to our shared property line to see if her plan is to hack the one remaining bush left or if there is some other "issue". What I saw was lots of creeping vines. Bittersweet vines I believe is what they are.

Since they no longer have bushes to climb up on, they are starting to take over the back of her garage.

Hardly a priority for me. I guess I'll be dodging her for awhile.

2 comments:

Sassy said...

Some people have way too much time on their hands.

Holly said...

Stopping in to say hello! Sounds like life is still the same in your neck of the woods these days ;-)

I'm getting ready to officially have 2 teens and getting rid of them for a month, all within the same week...LOL!

Take care lady!
**huggles**