Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's Like Hearing Your Son Swear For The First Time ...

I am so glad it's Sunday. I woke up this morning and thought for a second that it was Monday. Imagine my relief when I realized it wasn't?

I am now trying to catch up on laundry and a teeny bit of cleaning.

I really wish it would stop RAINING ALREADY. My flowers are drowning.

I should be working on work, but I'm not.

I am sitting at the kitchen table and my son is trying to play an x-box game. The only hint that I got that he was frustrated was his whispered ... "which fucking button do I hit?"

Nice eh?

2 comments:

Amy said...

ouch. Yowza. All on a Sunday, too, huh? LOL Leave it to boys.

I hope the rain has ceased, or that your flowers at the very least have not drowned. (drown? drowned?) Wish I were there to hang out tonight, it feels like a good night for laughing with a dear friend.

Sassy said...

LOL!

Yeah, you don't want your children saying that word, but you just had to laugh under your breath..didn't you?

hehehe