Sunday, May 11, 2008

For Me ...

Mother's Day ...
Means waking up with the baby, business as usual.

Mother's Day ...
Means no cards, no flowers and no special gifts.

Mother's Day ...
Means brunch with my parents and brother. The baby ate chocolate pudding and the kids had pancakes. I ate lots of bacon.

Mother's Day ...
Means sitting out on the deck, working on my tan.

Mother's Day ...
Means taking the kids to the grocery store and not pushing the cart or carrying a single food item.

Mother's Day ...
Means considering buying myself a Nintendo DS with a SIMS game but deciding paying the phone bill makes more sense.

Mother's Day ...
Means spending the entire day doing nothing but hanging out with the family.

Better than any gift I could have been given.

2 comments:

Amy said...

WOW!! YOU RELAXED?!?! I'm glad we have this in writing. Can we get some photographic evidence as well!? Just kidding!

I'm SO GLAD you had a great Mother's Day!

Sassy said...

Awww

Happy Mother's Day!