Friday, May 9, 2008

End of the Week

Well you know, this two week session of boot-camp had to end with a bang. A 25lb bang that has just about broken my back.

Alright, I exaggerate, slightly.

My back isn't just about broken, it's my ass. Can you break that? I've been told that you can break your tailbone but how about feeling like you've ripped all the muscles in that area?

Well that's me. And working in an office with all men? Let's just say they have zero sympathy no matter how funny I was walking or how much I moaned. I heard how I should take some Advil and "man-up".

I had made plans with super cool JennyJ to go and play video games (looks over shoulder), don't tell my kids. The plan was for the two of us to go and have a good time. Playing Ski-ball and those 1st person shooter games that she is so good at.

Between the weather and my UN-co-operative ass, it didn't end up working out.

Instead I'm home. Resting. Not necessarily a bad thing.

No comments: