Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's SO Annoying

Why is it, in high stress situations? You get a cold. Getting a bad visit from Aunt Flo? How about a side dish of stuffiness. Having inspectors coming to review your policies and assess the safety of your facility over the next few days? How about a nasally voice and cough to go with it.

Not to mention feeling exhausted because you expend all this extra energy trying to breathe through clogged nasal passages.

Yet life goes on.

Thank goodness for Puffs Plus w/ Lotion, Simply Saline and Airborne (even if it is just an immunity booster)

The drug store loves me this week.

2 comments:

Sassy said...

UGH that time of the month and a cold? Poor you!

Amy said...

Girl, I think your body is trying to tell you something. Let me see if I can translate it for you..."SLOW DOWN." Yep, I think I got that one right.

Or maybe it was "TAKE A VACATION TO MICHIGAN". That might have been it, too. Hard to tell.

WHAT?!?! I'm just sayin.