Friday, April 11, 2008

Hoping It Lasts

Hello FRIDAY!!!!

I woke up this AM easily for a change and ~duh~ I am looking forward to get the day over with.

Now that's the attitude right? right? RIGHT? That's right.

I picked up my taxes yesterday and while I hate paying the fee to have them done, I love me some TAX RETURN MONEY. Nothing like saving your ass (and the house) at the last minute.

Tonight is bookclub and while that sounds like the ultimate meeting of dorkiness, (and that too is a word) I am looking forward to it.

I'm counting on it getting me through the day ... well that and some Red Bull.

2 comments:

Sassy said...

I need some Red Bull today!

Amy said...

wait, was this the 1300 page book club meeting or did I miss that one!? What book was this one!?/

Dadgumit am I far behind or what?!?