Friday, April 25, 2008

For The Love Of Friday

This weekend, I think, will be all about the yard. There are vagrant weeds, a couple of bushes that need to go, edging to be done, hoses to layout, grass seed to be put down, etc.

I could be painting. But, you know, I'm taking WAY TOO LONG on that project. It should be done by now, according to my daughter. To be fair, she has nothing in room but newspaper, paint cans and her bed. Realistically, I know I am doing the best that I can.

I told her she has my blessing to paint. Her reply? Not this week, it's vaaacaaashon.

Anyway, yard work is holding more appeal. My container garden is all planted. Flowers are all settled into their new homes, which turned out to be on the railings. Apparently when you are almost two, it is next to impossible to allow a flower to live. So up high seems best.

Now I just want to know ...

Is it 4 PM yet?

1 comment:

Sassy said...

No...it's not 4...I wish it was 5!

On my way to work I seen all the air balloons (kickoff to Derby), the weather is super nice, the chow wagon is going on...and well...I don't want to be at work today dammit!

Have a good weekend!