Monday, April 7, 2008

Feelin' Anxious

Because it has gotten me into so much trouble in the past, I tend to avoid talking about work here. Today I am going to be doing something that is a good thing for the company but I am not feeling comfortable doing it.

Sounds cryptic doesn't it?

I wish I could elaborate and if you read back in my posts I did mention one aspect of it. I'd link to it here but I'm pressed for time today.

I have a wake to attend today. I'm sad about that.

And just because it's Monday, I think that my night job might have some sort of confrontation waiting for me. I hope I'm wrong. But last week I managed to avoid it, this week I'm thinking perhaps not.

What a way to start the week.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Ugh. Doesn't sound like a good week at all. Well, just think..it's almost Friday!