Friday, March 14, 2008

A Very Ordinary Friday

For all the worrying I did about going to class today, I was fine. I have an appointment on Tuesday to figure it out with my doctor. Probably just another wonderful facet of getting older.

Today is the last day of the week, there will be plenty of time to worry about that ... Sunday night.

I'm off this morning. Hoping to put a coat of primer on the bedroom walls and perhaps pick up a pint of black paint (for the doors). I'm not expected at work until noontime.

Last night was parent/teacher conferences and I have to say they went excellent. My son is doing exceptionally well. At the rate he's going, he may even end up in the High Honors group. After chatting with his teachers and the school counselor, it would appear a 504 plan is not in the cards. That, is a good thing.

My daughter is coming into her own. Her teachers tell me she is participating more and more in class. That she appears to be very comfortable with herself. Her grades are all very good. Her creative writing, excellent and inspiring. I heard many negative things about her "class" as a whole and it was mentioned that at the rate she is going, she will be eligible for scholarships for college. I hope so.

The weekend holds some socialization and some catching up on work. Probably some more painting too. I can't wait.

No comments: