Friday, March 7, 2008

Me & The Baby

I am always happy when it's Friday. Today I got out around 3ish (the phones were totally dead and there was no sense in three of us watching dust gather so I volunteered to leave) and ran a few errands.

My daughter had her 14 yr check up and was prescribed some acne medication. Acne medication that we ALL can use. Yahoo. Because, you know, even though you are an adult, zits STILL happen. What is up with that?

As I was waiting for it to be filled (read: 20 minutes) I need a bathroom and quick. Three kids will do a number on your ability to hold it. I danced around a little and then thought well maybe they have a ladies room. Suprise they did. Unlike the usual drug store I visit, where there's is employee only. It's the little things.

Then I dropped off my taxes FINALLY with the accountant. Now you'd think it be an easy task pulling everything together but here it is MARCH and I'm just getting around to doing it.

Oh well. I hope I don't owe. ~says silent prayer~

I pulled in the driveway after picking up the little one and my daughter met me at my car door. All concerned. Don't be mad Mom but MyfriendcameoverafterschoolandwearegoingtothelibrarythingIwastellingyouabout. After I translated that in my head. I told her to r~e~l~a~x. I'm more concerned with her coming home than with her bringing a friend home. She went into how she tried to call me at work but I had left ... and I dangled my cell phone out to her and she got all sheepish (HAHA).

Anyway, she left with her friend and took her brother too. So it's just me and the baby. My man? He's working and will probably be home at some point but until then ...

I'm essentially ALONE!

2 comments:

Amy said...

was the friend a BOY? If not, no worries, if so, WORRY.

Anyway, I was supposed to have plans tonight, too, but well, things happen and nephews get the flu and what can you do except pray you don't get it too, even though you subbed in his classroom the last two days and you totally snuggled with him yesterday when he wasn't feeling well at all...

oh, wait, this was about YOU.

LOL Wish I were there to hang with ya girl!

Anonymous said...

I already know I owe....I ain't sending mine off until April 15th!

A teen forgot about a cell phone? Say it ain't so! ;)