Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Good & Bad Conversations

The Good ~

Mig: Hi
Son: Hi
Mig: Hi
Son: Hi
Mig: Hi
Son: Hi
Mig: Hi
Son: Wassup?

The Bad ~

Mig: (walking with head down to her illegally parked jeep)
Policeman: Excuse me!
Mig: Me? (points to self innocently)
Policeman: Yes, YOU!
Mig: Oh Nooooo. (smiles feebily)
Policeman: You see that sign over there?
Mig: (not looking) Yes.
Policeman: It says no parking beyond the yellow line.
Mig: I know, I know. It was packed ... a few minutes ago.
Policeman: (directing traffic) Your legs look fine to me, you can walk from the back parking lot!
Mig: I could.
Policeman: Now I've got an accident at the intersection and I'm directing traffic that has to navigate around your car!
Mig: Sorry.
Policeman: Don't do it again.
Mig: (walking to her car) What-the-fuck-EVER. (bleep, bleep, bleep)

No comments: