Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Furniture Recap

I can't believe it's THURSDAY already. What the heck happen to Wednesday?

Ahhh yes, I worked a regular day and then turned a mattress, metal beam, wood slats, head board, foot board and various hardware into a new bed for the birthday girl.

The boxes, H-E-A-V-Y. The instructions excellent. The process exhausting. Two hours later kind of exhausting. Now I just have a dresser, cd rack and shelf unit to put together and I'll be done.

Joy!

Thankfully there is much painting that needs to get done first. Oh and decorating. Then accessories and we are a long way from that.

Did I mention I'm holding a painting party? I AM with pizza and brownies.

Whose up for it? Anyone?

Hello?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I don't do trim (nor do you want me to) but anything that can be done with a roller, I'm game!! And pizza and brownies!??! Woohooo!!