Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter In Pictures

Ok, here we are at my dinner table. And yes, I set a place for my brother and his cookies.



This is my favorite. The kids table. On display are two of the baskets the Easter Bunny brought.




Here's the ham. It was to DIE for.




While I was waiting for our guests, I attempted to take some pictures of the kids.


The baby was willing to sit but not smile.



Her skirt is made of curdory and her tights are held up by her onesie.



Here's a floorshot, she liked that.



She's such a lady, already.



The photo shoot is ovah.



Next victim. Waiting patiently on Neopets.



DS anyone?

I survived. My brother ate his three cookies and my parents spent their time worrying about him. But that's a post for another day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...yeah, I can see you're teaching her to be a lady alright :)

The ham looks great!

Hope ya'll had a good one, girl!

Sassy said...

The tables look lovely. Wish I could have been there. I sat home alone and ate cereal. lol

Glad you had a happy easter..now send me some left over ham!

Holly said...

MMMMMMM....looks REALLY yummy!! Any leftovers? LOL