Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

I say, there's nothing like a quiet Sunday afternoon. Cold Air. Sunshine. Dog that won't pee in the snow.

Beautius (that is TOO a word!).

I just finished up keying in numbers to a spreadsheet that is 54 pages long. It's a draft budget for the Town I work for. Ask me if I'm sick of numbers? Go ahead ask me.

~smacks screen~

Of course I am! But I'm glad it's done. Now it's a review process and the final column will change and get filled in over the next few months. I just sent it off to the guy who runs the meetings and told him I don't want to see it back for a while. Oh he won't listen and he'll reply to me right away. He's one of those punctual people and he's super super nice. So I won't bash him too bad.

The baby has been asleep now for three hours. While I'm thrilled to of gotten so much done, this is unlike her and makes me wonder if we really did have to get up at 6:30 AM this morning of if we could of slept a little longer.

Not in the cards today. Therefore I will be waking her up immediately after hitting publish here. Just like she woke me this morning.

This evening will consist of more work (huge surprise there eh?) and something for dinner. I have no idea what will be for dinner because there are slim pickings. Some garlic bread and chimichungas perhaps? I don't think so.

Maybe Chinese Take-Out. That's what I am thinking too.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Are you sick of numbers? :p