Saturday, February 9, 2008

Skip, Skip, Skip to my Lou ...

The past twenty four hours have been all about skipping. Skipping boot camp, skipping swimming, skipping breakfast, etc.

I need to get my act together. The planets must be out of alignment or something. Full moon maybe? Lack of sunshine. I'm all for blaming everyone but myself.

Because what fun is that?

In honor of getting back on track, in the last three hours I have done any and all of the following. Swept three floors and three staircases. Mopped on kitchen floor. Cleaned on bathroom. Followed around cleaning up after and feeding one toddler. Organized a yit load of paperwork. Sorted and took pictures of books (to be posted soon, k?) and drank one red bull. Cleaned one litter box. Vacummed front stairs after cleaning up no less than five spots of cat yak. Windexed one TV screen and two mirrors.

Now the baby is napping so I have moved the "maid" service to the third floor. Where I will continue with KP duty, fold laundry and/or surf the net.

Am I feeling better? Less funkified? Not really. But the house will at least be tidy.

Baby skips right?

No comments: