Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday

Guess what? This week isn't going to be so bad!!!!

Only one evening meeting this week, that only requires my attendance, nothing more. A regular work week, where the boss is going to be out. Therefore, I will have our shared office to myself (dances in chair).

And ....

The local library is having a booksale on Wednesday evening, open first to members and then to the rest of the public (Hello! Member!)

I actually skipped cleaning my house this weekend and lightening DIDN'T strike me down. I did get to work on one of my projects, which is now ready to be sewed (pictures coming, I swear).

I have Friday afternoon off to take my girl to a doctor's appointment but overall ...

it'll be a breeze

3 comments:

Sassy said...

I love breezy weeks...glad you're getting one!

Amy said...

Wooohooo!!! Here's to easy weeks!!!

(P.S. I think you should do some not-so-subtle snooping on boss' computer while he's away.... just sayin')

Holly said...

Enjoy your week!