Wednesday, February 27, 2008

End of the Cookie Saga

I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of yesterday's white board message, it was replaced with a "new and improved" design.

It says ... and I quote "No, it wasn't a nightmare, there are no more cookies."




Not to be outdone, the pesky brother came back and added to the design. Which is completely fair as his note had been erased.



At first it said, "Hey, what happen to my message?" but not more than a minute later it said "What is this" instead.

Obviously I have deprived my kids of cookies. My son insisted it's been four months now. Until I pointed out the baking I did at Christmas.



I relented. Do you think I made a good choice?

2 comments:

Sarah Louise said...

o-r-e-o, of course you made the right decision!

Amy said...

I know this will come back to haunt me someday, but years ago, I was in the car with LM and he was working on homework (I don't know why we were in the car) and he was really frustrated with whatever he was working on (how hard could it be, it must have been first grade!) and I gave him an Oreo and told him it was "brain food" and would help him with his homework. He cheered right up and did his work without complaint. He still jokes about it now, but I know if he's ever overweight, that comment is coming back to haunt me (through a call from his therapist, I'm sure!)