Thursday, February 7, 2008

Conversation With MIG at 4:45 AM

Alarm goes off.

Sleepy-Self: hits snooze
Voice of Reason: Get up.

Sleepy-Self: no
Voice of Reason: I said, Get Up.

Sleepy-Self: No
Voice of Reason: You need to, GET UP!

Sleepy-Self: Five more minutes?
Voice of Reason: N-O-W

Sleepy-Self: N-O
Voice of Reason: This is for your well-being and overall health. Please get up.

Sleepy-Self: Ummm nope.
Voice of Reason: Just two more days until the weekend.

Sleepy-Self: Go away.
Voice of Reason: You can do this. Just get your ass out of bed.

Sleepy-Self: Too bad, so sad. (rolls over, stretches a little)
Voice of Reason: I'm going to have to resort to drastic measurers.

Sleepy-Self: Whatever!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my!! That's so funny!!!

I had that sort of a discussion with myself today, too. Sorta. I mean, not to go to boot camp or anything THAT crazy, just to get up and get ready to teach. So I did. But tomorrow I get to sleep in later since the boy doesn't have school (read that: no getting out of bed at 5:15)