Sunday, February 17, 2008

Birthday Presents


The baby is napping! Let's just bask in the glow of silence for a moment shall we?
~ahhhh~
Pictured above are my three favorite birthday gifts. Sitting on my laptop are two gifts that came from Levenger Magazine. It is, by far, my favorite catalog. These two items I picked as suggestions for Christmas but at the last minute I need a crock-pot. (so they became birthday gifts, which works for me)
Here they are. I love them! The item to the left is a book rest. Timing is everything because next months book club book weights about 9lbs, so this will come in handy. The item to the right is a library style book bag. It's made of durable canvas and has leather handles. I have plenty of books and other stuff I can pack in it as my "entertainment to go" bag. (this will go nicely with the 100 other bags I have, AHEM)
We had restaraunt take-out for lunch and ice cream cake. It was so nice to see the baby charm the pants off her grandparents. She was as good as gold for them.
Now I'm off to lounge and I hope to have a relaxing evening, while I plot how I can stay at home and get paid. (it's back to work on Tuesday!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the gifts!! We are certainly made to be bestest friends!! (And not just cause I want to borrow some of your cool bags and books, but okay, that MIGHT have something to do with it...)

Again, a Happy Birthday to you, Mig!

Sassy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!