Thursday, January 24, 2008

Too Many Stairs

It's been an interesting week. Yesterday I drove by at least twenty state troopers, if not more. They had all gathered outside the funeral home for a wake of one of their own.

Have I mentioned how I'm intimindated by our men in blue? Ah yes I am. As I turned the corner I couldn't help but feel that I was under a microscope. Although I have nothing to hide, except a brake light that's out. I held my breath as I drove past.

I went to kickboxing the other night, after three whole weeks of not do anything but sitting my lazy butt.

How'd did it go? Let's just say that my ass is screaming and later on tonight, I'll be going back for more.

Bootcamp starts Monday. I need to be ready.

On a fun note, I am now the proud owner of a Dell. I love it. It makes everything so much easier for me workwise. Well, sans getting the work done. But I'll get to it, eventually.

This weekend I am looking forward to doing .... nothing. I say that now but when the actual weekend arrives, I'm sure there will be plenty to do.

Until then, I'm off to visit everyone and I am really looking forward to FRIDAY!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I hope you get to have a "do nothing" weekend! We all need those once in a while!

Congrats on the Dell!!! Can I ask if you bought in store or online? I'm still unsure of what my new machine will be or if I'm going to buy in store or online.
***huggles***