Sunday, January 13, 2008

Random-esk

So is anyone bothered by the man in the news? The one that threw four young children off a bridge?

Yeah. That one. I think its in the national news. It's horrible and everytime I think of it, I cry.


********

I spent almost the entire weekend catching up on my night work. This is a huge task made more difficult by the baby, who is into EVERYTHING. I would give examples, but I am exhausted just thinking about it.

Most of my work is now done and once the baby wakes up from her nap, we will be heading out to the mall and then have an early dinner.


**********

I have not cleaned my house AT ALL this weekend. The only person bothered by that ... sadly ... IS ME.
I did do five loads of laundry and some dusting. That must count for something.
*********
I am trying to decide which book I will be reading next. I happen to be at my favorite bookstore yesterday and I happen to pick up two new books. I know, I know, the last thing I need in this world is more books but ... what can I say. I'm an addict.
Even with the two new books I still am unable to decide what to read next. Horror? Romance? Mystery? Biography? Self-Help? So many choices.
***********
I am sitting watching my usual HGTV and am wondering how the heck you get yourself picked for any of those re-design shows.
Boy do I have a kitchen for them.
*********
Just to say it ... it's not even Monday and I already know it's going to be a long, high stress week.
So here's to enjoying the rest of my day!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I just want to say that I'm so thrilled to finally get onto this site!! Oh, and that I've missed you all weekend. :(

Holly said...

I seen some pictures that were taken of the mother of the children and it just breaks your heart! I don't understand how a parent can do that to their own flesh and blood! We had a "woman" here in my town that allowed her boyfriend to tie up, burn, beat and torture her 23 month old child for several days until he died. It's just sickening! She just let him do it and didn't stop him! There are so many people in this world that would make WONDERFUL parents but can't for one reason or another yet scum bags like this take away the lives on innocent children like it's nothing!

EEK, sorry! Didn't mean to go on and on!