Sunday, January 20, 2008

Intermission

Here I am, inbetween ... LIFE ... checking in.

Let's see. I've done three of the five loads of laundry I need to do. I've swept and mopped the kitchen floor, while keeping the peeing and/or pooping dog at bay (in her crate). I've gone through a rather large stack of paperwork, extracted important receipts and discarded coupons and scraps of paper I don't need. I've cleaned not one but TWO disgusting bathrooms AND ...

I am now eating Fruit (that tastes like M&M's) and drinking Water (that tastes like soda).

The baby is napping.

I am, however, surrounded by unfolded laundry watching ... a movie whose title I am NOT even going to share with you because you all will laugh and make fun of me.

No I'm not paranoid, why do you ask? (and you in the back STOP LAUGHING)

Ok, so now the baby is up. And my break is over.

Ugh!

1 comment:

Amy said...

By "movie" you mean you were watching Patriots pre-game, right? AHEM, right?! RIGHT?!

I think I had a meal like yours today - I had milk (that came with graham crackers) and pie that well, it was just pie.

But look at all the stuff you got done!! All I did today was cheer my team to V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!